Intellicure forms a sister company, the Chronic Disease Registry. A Qualified Clinical Data Registry and 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, the Chronic Disease Registry was created to carry on the mantle of measure development, education, and data analysis while satisfying the ongoing need for clinicians to aggregate data about patients to support the public policy attacks against the wound care industry. The Chronic Disease Registry later spawned the renowned, industry leading US Wound Registry.
- Wound Repair CPT® Codes June 28, 2022
- Pressure Ulcer Versus Pressure Injury ICD-10-CM Coding June 21, 2022
- You said it Knicole! Stop Auditing Practitioners and Start Auditing Medicare Advantage Plans! June 16, 2022
- Is Collagen Billable Following Elective Procedures? May 24, 2022
- Documenting “Wulcers” May 18, 2022