Intellicure forms a sister company, the Chronic Disease Registry. A Qualified Clinical Data Registry and 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, the Chronic Disease Registry was created to carry on the mantle of measure development, education, and data analysis while satisfying the ongoing need for clinicians to aggregate data about patients to support the public policy attacks against the wound care industry. The Chronic Disease Registry later spawned the renowned, industry leading US Wound Registry.
- Without Warning – the Outpatient Prospective Payment Final Rule Cuts HBOT Facility Fees by 40% November 9, 2023
- ICD-10 Changes November 7, 2023
- Modifications Needed to Wound Center EHR to Support DME Orders for Dressings October 31, 2023
- Mindfulness, Electronic Health Records and Ebola October 25, 2023
- JZ Modifier Use With Skin Substitutes October 17, 2023