To help wound physicians improve patient outcomes while simultaneously meeting new CMS measurements of quality care, Intellicure released the Individual Quality Scorecard: The first and only tool that identifies quality measures not being met in each individual encounter. As a result of using the Scorecard, physicians improved healing speed and improved healing outcomes of diabetic foot ulcers and venous leg ulcers by 10-11% after just one year.
- Wound Repair CPT® Codes June 28, 2022
- Pressure Ulcer Versus Pressure Injury ICD-10-CM Coding June 21, 2022
- You said it Knicole! Stop Auditing Practitioners and Start Auditing Medicare Advantage Plans! June 16, 2022
- Is Collagen Billable Following Elective Procedures? May 24, 2022
- Documenting “Wulcers” May 18, 2022